Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Tha's GM Application

donteezy

Tha's GM Application Empty Tha's GM Application

Post  donteezy Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:37 am

Ingame name: Tha

Key Name: Donteezy

I am applying for: GM position on Naruto: Unforgiven

What could you contribute to the game: I don't know how to code or to icon, but I do know Naruto, and by now I have a good knowledge of the game and how it works. I can contribute alot of my time and i'm always willing to learn if you need more hands on iconing or coding.

How long could you be on per day: On average about 14 hours a day. Though I am never going to be able to moderate on Saturdays, I can be on for anywhere from 6 to 24 hours any other day. I already play damn near 16 hours a day now. Sometimes that might include AFKing but most of the time I am right there in front of the computer.

What do you think a good GM should be: A GM is exactly as the title implies, a "game moderator". They should monitor the game making sure everyone is following the rules and that the game is running smoothly. They should help the new people that comes along by answering the questions they might have about the game. They should also be able to fix the bugs that are in the game and fairly distribute punishments to those who brake the rules. A GM is not a free pass to do what you want or to abuse the special abilities that comes with the job, i.e. they should not edit themselves or there alts for personal gain. They also shall not show favoritism to their friends in the game. All actions by them shall be balanced and honorable.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I hold myself to a humble degree, not thinking of myself as any better than the next player. I have tremendous leadership skills (due to the fact that i'm in the army) and I am well equipped with understanding people from all different walks of life. I can deal with people in a calm manor without raging on them or making a hasty rash decision. Personally I think I would do a fine job as GM and the game will be better for it. I believe in me and If you put your trust in me, i will not let you down.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: Friend or enemy, they will receive the same judgement. I would follow the line of punishment and if it comes to ban, so be it. If they are a true friend they will stop when i issue the warning, and if not then, they will after boot.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: Samne as above, if killing a NPC is indeed against the rules they will first receive a warning, then i will follow the chain all the way down to ban. No one is exempt from the rules, even if they themselves are GM.

In Closing: Thank you for reading this application. I love this game and I am excited to see how it improves with the upcoming updates. I personally feel that this is the best naruto game on byond and i would love to become a part of making it better. Rather you pick me or not I plan on playing the game for as long as its up. And I sincerely thank you all for making this possible. Thank you for your time.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:16 pm