Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Porcels Staff Application

Porcel

Porcels Staff Application Empty Porcels Staff Application

Post  Porcel Sat May 11, 2013 10:10 am

Ingame name:Porcel

Key Name: BroccoliObama

I am applying for: Enforcer , Then GM

What could you contribute to the game: I am a Good coder and a Decent Iconer , I will be on daily keeping the player-base entertained and happy.

How long could you be on per day: 3-4 Hrs

What do you think a good GM should be: Someone who enforces rules and follows rules . They Make sure very one is happy and safe . They know when to joke around and when to be a Rule Enforcing GM.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I am someone who could contribute to this game and I've been a Great GM is other games. I can code and as I stated before be an entertainer for the Player Base by hosting events daily and Making sure everyone is happy. I will be happy to code new events and Get Better At Iconing.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: If a friend was breaking the rules I would surely ban them . When and If I become a GM , I am now an Enforcer of the rules and One Who helps others No matter if they are a Friend , Enemy or anything of the sort .

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: Return the NPC to its original place and warn Them about it . If They Continue to Kill this NPC I'd Follow the Chain of Punishments down to the Banning.

Additional Information(Optional): I'd be a perfect GM . Who is Willing to code and make new events and Icons. I will contribute to the game as much as I can Whether Im GM or Not

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 pm