Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Demoncool (App)

Demoncool

Demoncool (App) Empty Demoncool (App)

Post  Demoncool Tue May 14, 2013 4:46 am

Ingame name:Demoncool

Key Name:PS3Suspector

I am applying for:GM

What could you contribute to the game:What I Could Contribute to This Game Is That I Can Help Out a Lot Of Players Especially New Ones Tell Them What They Need The questions They ask "How Do I Get Here?" Such As This One And Im Very Helpful In These Type Of Games

How long could you be on per day:Monday-Saturday 4PM-8PM (Saturday 12-12 PM) Sunday (6PM-8PM)

What do you think a good GM should be: A Good Gm Should Be Very Helpful Towards There Players Not Get Over Raged Over Things Players Normally Ask Everyday Help With Fixing NPC If There All Over The Place Look out for Academy Kills And Spawn Killing Players If They Have Question Or Concerns On The Game Im right There Just Ask Me Anything

Why should you be picked over anyone else:I Should Be Picked Over Everyone Else Is Because Im Online 24/7 Very Helpful With New PLayers Help Other Gms With Problems And Have Fun With the Game

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules:Yes Because Even Though They Are My Friend they Are Still Trashing Up The Game And I Cant Allow That Cause i am a Gm So i Would Have To Suck It Up Be The Bigger Person And Ban Them And If They Get Mad Its Their Fault For Breaking Rules

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: I Would Look At The Situation And If It Seems That He Was Just Killing Random Npc I Would Ban Him And If It Was Just One Boot Him Out The Game For doing That And If HE Comes BAck Causing More Chaos Ban For Disrupting The Npc Cause Problems so Other Players Can Not do what they HAve to do

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 pm