Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

GM Ap by DeMazzter

Soul

GM Ap by DeMazzter Empty GM Ap by DeMazzter

Post  Soul Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:50 pm

[/left]In Name Game:Soul

I Am Applying For:I Just want to help new players and help them get around in the game.

What could you contribute to the game:A Gm or enforcer that very active and fair to all.

How long could you be on per day :I can be on most of the day and morning.

What do you think a good GM should be :Someone that if fair and willing to help anyone and never neglects someone.

Why should you be picked over anyone else :Well i think i would be a great gm becuase i help people without having gm powers i just want to be able to help others more.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules:I would because there players just like anyone so its only fair to do the right thing if you ban someone else you should be able to ban a friend as well.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC :Give them three warnings and act if they dont listen.

Additional Information(Optional):I have never applied for gm but i really want to be one but either way i will still help people with out it. I may make mistakes but if you give me a chance i would be a great gm.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:57 am