Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Goofy62 App

Tsiki

Goofy62 App Empty Goofy62 App

Post  Tsiki Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:28 am

Ingame name:Tsiki

Key Name:Goofy62

I am applying for: GM

What could you contribute to the game:A Stable GM who is availible when others are not, and that players could enjoy having

How long could you be on per day:on weekdays the longest 3 hours weekends all day

What do you think a good GM should be: A Good GM is someone who does not use the verbs for every single conflict, they look at both angles of the problem and try their best to get the job done with out a ban

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I should be picked over anyone else because i reliable fair and enjoy the game itself

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: a friend is just another player and if they have continued to break rules then a ban will be issued

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: i warn them first then a jail then a bbot and finally a ban

Additional Information(Optional): i can always be back up mapper if the help is ever needed and thank you for your time

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 am