Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

GM App By Sinny

Sinny

GM App By Sinny Empty GM App By Sinny

Post  Sinny Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Hello , Nice to meet you guys !!

My Key : Akibthesaiyan

In Game Name : Sinny

I am applying for : I want to help the players of the game and show them how to play this awesome game .

What could you contribute to the game : Well , I can't contribute any but I can help players play and give some beautiful ideas for the game .

How long could you be on per day : I can be on for 12 hrs in holidays and 9 hrs in normal days .

What do you think a good GM should be : A GM should not leak ideas of the game to other games also if possible help the game grow and help other players to play the game with fun

Why should you be picked over anyone else : I should be picked over anyone else because I like to be with the fair side and I am good at making fair decisions .

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules : Yes , I would ban my best friend also if he breaks rules continually .

What do you do when a person kills an NPC : I will give him 2 chances for if he does it again I will take a action .

Additional Information(Optional):

I will be with the fair decision and give 3 chances to every player whether his my friend or not .

Thanks for reading this!!

Have a good day/night!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:48 am