Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Sergiy App

Sergiy Monomyth

Sergiy App Empty Sergiy App

Post  Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Well if your reading this you probably want to be a staff member.

When writing your application think about a few things:

How long you could be on per day?
    What could you contribute to the game?
    Why should you be picked over anyone else?
    What do you think a GM should be?

So if you've come up with something you think is good for these answers Paste the following application form and fill it in don't forget to post it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame name: Uchiha Menma

Key Name: Sergiy96

I am applying for: Trail Enforcer

What could you contribute to the game: An Honest Guy, that will help everyone.

How long could you be on per day: I am on every day, however my time varies, Sat and Suns I am on from 9 am to 5 pm. Mond-Thur I am on from 3 pm to 6 pm. And Frids, I am on from 3pm to 7pm, Unless I am punished which My time is reduced.

What do you think a good GM should be: Well I have been on byond for six years, been and Enforcer for over 123 Times, Gm 124 Times, Admin 98 Times, Co Owner 3 Times, Owner of a game 1(Which was Hosted and made by a friend). I've seen my share of bullshit all over the time, I Been all over Byond, From Naruto, DBZ, DBF, DBP, DBU,DBZ, Pokemon once, HP. When Byond had loads of naruto and DBZ games, before they all somehow magical disappeared from the Hub. I am very experienced. I don't abuse, I did however Abuse when I first started out. Didn't know any better, But Now I have learned from my mistakes.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I am honest, and a fun guy. Patient as best As I can.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: Of course, I would not treat a friend in any special Way That I would Another person, Everyone is equal. No one is special.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: Warn, the person, Do it, Again, Boot, and Again, Temp ban for day or two, they dont learn, Week ban, do again, Pern Ban.

Additional Information(Optional): LOVE ME I LOVE YOU WE HAVE FUN TIME TOGETHER!!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 am