Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Blazinfox Admin Application

Blazinfox

Blazinfox Admin Application Empty Blazinfox Admin Application

Post  Blazinfox Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:13 am

When writing your application think about a few things:

How long you could be on per day?
    What could you contribute to the game?
    Why should you be picked over anyone else?
    What do you think a GM should be?

So if you've come up with something you think is good for these answers Paste the following application form and fill it in don't forget to post it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame name:Yonzuki

Key Name:Blazinfox

I am applying for:Admin or Enforcer ( Or any open spots..Tester etc

What could you contribute to the game:

How long could you be on per day:24/7 most depends on my wifi and my Father...

What do you think a good GM should be:Gm to me is like Batman to Ghothem City. Finding bugs so players won't abuse. Help other in need of help, and give warning/punishment to those that can't follow the rules.

Why should you be picked over anyone else:I'm very loyal, respectful and mature(16). I know what you expect from all your GM. If need any coding etc, I got people that can do that for you.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules:Yes, I'll warn them and explain the rules to them. If they keep doing the same thing. I'll just have to boot. If they keep doing it then its a ban. My friends will just have to be mad at me.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC:It depend on what type of npc's. If its the ones you get your jutsu from etc. Auto boot, keep doing it then your going to get ban. I know I was playing saturday and a noob gonna kill neji Npc so i couldn't do the neji mission and defeat him.

Additional Information(Optional):you can hit me up on twitter @VSVPSection80 and on Facebook - Serious Rice
    ---

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am