Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

implant mastery

New light

implant mastery Empty implant mastery

Post  New light Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 pm

ok...idk much or when its going to be done but ed saied he was going to change the % of reciving a implant from someone you killed to 1%...if you guys ask me that un-fair...most of you think so to most of you like the idea...eather way theres got to be somthing that makes it more balanced....so implant mastere will start at 1%...and its somthing new cap is 100%....now i do think ed was right to make it a bit hard...but i think there should be more then that...implant mastery only gose up if you keep having sucsessful implants it will be hard at 1st....but the more you use it the better youll get...and the more it increases dont worry if it fails nothing bad will happen...just means you need to keep using it and...to make it more balanced your "implant master will go up by 1...or 2...which ever one....since ed saied its going to be rar....any who....fell free to check out my idea post comments or you have an ideas for this one of mine fell free to post a repli for it tnx Smile

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 pm