Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

chose of left eye implant or right eye implant for medics that get ms and what jutsu it has

New light

chose of left eye implant or right eye implant for medics that get ms and what jutsu it has Empty chose of left eye implant or right eye implant for medics that get ms and what jutsu it has

Post  New light Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:42 am

ok heres my idea for medic again..lol...but serusly....now the way i figer it....medics that have ms will get a dif abilaty depeding on which eye its implanted in..
    this is a big deal for medics....cuz as i heard from ed bout obito....well lets start with itachi....left ms posses thsky...srry if i spelled that wrong
    and right eye posses ama....now ms doesnt always get the know jutsu like susanoo ama and that other one
    but..probly asking why does it mater well....obito if he still had both eyes STD jutsu along with kakashi kamui whould have both jutsu
    so...like say you kill someone from itachis bloodline...and implant the eye in left you get that genjutsu..implant it in right ama
    now shisui still had both eyes but didnt have susano ama or even that other jutsu
    so like i saied kill a itchi player youll have a chose of were you want it implanted then get ms then the ms jutsu of that eye will be yours...but only one
    same thing with kakashi if he had obitos left attacks whould pash trogh him

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:06 am