Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Admin App by Killer(Eathandark)

Poll

Should Eathandark be Approve

[ 0 ]
    Admin App by Killer(Eathandark) I_vote_lcap0%Admin App by Killer(Eathandark) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Admin App by Killer(Eathandark) I_vote_lcap0%Admin App by Killer(Eathandark) I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Eathandemon

Admin App by Killer(Eathandark) Empty Admin App by Killer(Eathandark)

Post  Eathandemon Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:25 am

Hello, I hope i can do my best

My key:Eathandark

In game name: Killer

I am applying for:To be a GM I would love to help players, Make a fun game See i really love games so that's why i wanted to make one but i don't have the skills
    As of that I would love to help anyone.

What could you contribute to the game: Depends on what you mean. Well i can contribute of helping and fixing stuff that's not on that high level.

How long could you be on per day: Welp that depends on my internet(WiFi) If it working correctly I can be on almost 24/7 I'm a home online school-er SO that wont be a problem

What do you think a good Gm should be: A Good GM should be calm minded And helpful and Also really mature. And just play fair and have a great time playing the game
    Also a good GM should always be there to help if he can. And make a successful game. He should also be very respectful,kind,Peaceful not mad and easy to walk over and stuff.
    But most importantly he should take Alot of the Work off of the Owner so that the owner could be able to do What he need to.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I should be pick because I am a reliable person and I just realllyyy love games, And helping people its kind of a habit of helping now.
    And I should be pick because I would try my very best To succeed this game to victory. Oh yea and im very kind and helpful. And playful but i can get serious When its time to get serious.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: Yes, If it brings harm to the game population i would ban him. But if he just did it once I would give him one chance And if he does the same thing again i would either talk to the other GM about it Our just ban him.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: If it's not the NPC that suppose to be killed i would Check it out see how he doing it and ask him to stop if He does not stop I would ban him If he doing it to harm the game.

Additional Information(Optional):

All i want is to make this game Successful and Give every player a fair chance If he not a friend or if he is a friend They would all get a fair chance
    If they go out of the line and start raging i would mute them for a little time I just want to have fun and let others have fun also

I hope we can work together
    Thanks for reading my App

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:49 am