Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Derptastics GM Application

Derptastic

Derptastics GM  Application   Empty Derptastics GM Application

Post  Derptastic Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:52 am

Ingame name: Derptastic

Key Name:WAFFLEMUFFIN69

I am applying for: A GM position on Naruto: Unforgiven

What could you contribute to the game: I could be the host because I leave my computer on almost 24/7 i have good connection and I could always be on except when i'm at school but i leave my comp on so i could still host i could also be the person to help the new people that come to the game (PLUS) i have a friend that codes games for a living and he is really good at it so i could get him to help in any future updates to come

How long could you be on per day: 24/7 i will just be afk sometimes for school but when im not at school i am always on this game making sure people don't do anything against the rules I.e spamming spawn killing abusing bugs etc

What do you think a good GM should be: I think a good GM is somebody who is level headed and can think maturely and does not ban people for no reason or abuse there power by making the game unfun for everyone else but at the same time when something needs to be done they can do it not just sit there and watch

Why should you be picked over anyone else: I should be picked over everyone else because i am responsible and caring for those who dont know the rules of the game if they don't know what to do i will help them and not just sit there and watch them struggle i am also serious (when needed to be) I can also watch the game almost constantly so if i see someone abusing a bug or spamming spawn killing etc i can boot them and if they persist on doing it ban them i will give them a warning though and i will not be an unfair gm because i truthfully care about every last person who plays this game and i will teach them the right path to take in the game

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: yes i would it would not matter if they are a fellow gm or a very close friend i would give them a warning and if they continued to do it i would boot them and if they still didn't get the message i would ban them (this goes for everyone else in the game but i would probably let the owner deal with a fellow gm breaking the rules)

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: Depending on which NPC it is if its one of the ones you are allowed to kill i would let them kill it but if they were doing it constantly so no one else could get the kills or mission i would warn them to stop spam killing it and if they don't i would boot them and if they come back and still do it i would ban them and if its a NPC that is not suppose to be killed i tell them to stop killing the NPC's you are not to suppose to kill and if they don't listen i would boot them then if they persist on doing they would get banned

Additional Information(Optional): i was told on the game by 2 of the GM's that i would be a good GM if that helps my case at all Also i do have Skype so you can add me on that as well in case you want to tell me anything or get in contact with the coder i was talking about he is on there

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this it means a lot to me sincerely Brendon A.K.A Derptastic Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:34 am