Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

The Aaron's Application For GM

aarons554

The Aaron's Application For GM Empty The Aaron's Application For GM

Post  aarons554 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:33 pm

Ingame name: The Aaron

Key Name: Aarons554

I am applying for: Gm

What could you contribute to the game: Able to help with the busy days an being on daily also i am a good source on the game including my sense of knowing the game really well besides who doesn't love humor Razz

How long could you be on per day: about 9 - 11 hours a day sometimes more some days less but mostly around that time.

What do you think a good GM should be: A leader, a person to go to for help, a problem solver, and a fair person.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: Well many reasons... I am a good pick for a gm cause i contribute an stay loyal to playing everyday an i don't abuse power and will not plus i love having fun but i know there is a time to be serious too.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: yes because If its against the rules and i let them do it everyone else will think they can too so.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC:(If they don't know not to)- Give them a fair warning an tell them not to do it again. (If they know not to)- Possible boot depends. and i'll re-summon the NPC to it's original position.

Additional Information(Optional):Well Ed I did your application like you asked. I've been officially playing this game since... i think last year October? Cant really remember but I am very familiar with this game and love it. lol your a great friend of mine and that's how i see it. I'm here if you need me take this app. in and think about it. If you made your mind up don't hesitate a second longer!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:05 am