Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

GM Application (KnightMare)

KnightMareBlade

GM Application (KnightMare) Empty GM Application (KnightMare)

Post  KnightMareBlade Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 am

Ingame name: KnightMare

Key Name: KnightMareBlade

I am applying for: GM or Host if need be.

What could you contribute to the game: i can host, i can do little iconning projects, i can GFX, pretty much a jack of all trades.

How long could you be on per day: i can be on at any point in the day, though on fridays and sometimes weekends i am gone, i can pretty much be on here 24/7 otherwise, but counting AFKness, id say it more adds up to 12 hours a day.

What do you think a good GM should be: i believe a GOOD GM should abide by the rules of the game, just like players, i believe GMs are punishers to people and fixers of people with bugs, we should not use our powers for our own personal gain (such as edit, teleport, stuff like that) if a GM feels the need to edit to keep themself safe, stay indoors, its that simple.

Why should you be picked over anyone else: Thats just it though isnt it? i will be honest here, i believe everyone has an equal chance, just as much of a chance as i do, i dont believe i should be picked over anyone else.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules: Definitely, if a friend logs on and breaks rules that require a ban, i dont expect them to think im going to go easy on them because i am a friend to them, one should not mix personal with social, if your an admin, do your job, friend or not.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC: Depending if killing NPCs is against rules, but, if so, i would first warn them, and then tell Ed to give jutsu giving NPC's infinite health, if its supposed to be a non killable NPC, it should be coded in as non killable, if Ed said no, and the person killed said NPC or any other NPC again, i would boot, then ban, so on and so forth, if it werent against rules, i would simply tell the person to try not to do it again, take the NPC out of spawn, and then make a new one where the NPC was standing.

Additional Information(Optional): I thank you for your time in reading this, i hope you do consider it, i think i would be a wonderful asset to this game.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:50 pm