Naruto: Unforgiven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Unforgiven

Naruto Unforgiven! Welcome.

Sayaotonashis' Admin Application

Sayaotonshis
    Sayaotonshis

Sayaotonashis' Admin Application Empty Sayaotonashis' Admin Application

Post  Sayaotonshis Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am

Name: Anetta (You may call me Saya)
    Key: Sayaotonashis

Skills(Experience):

A python coder on byond since 2005 (Made this Sayaotonashis account in 2008) on byond. Created my own games a while back in 2009. Created Bleach Unforgiven Sins for many and ranked 5th in 2010. || Administrated for Pokemon Glow in 2010, then got permission to take over the game soon after. Making a hub for it in the process.|| Owned Naruto Uchiha's Clan Revenge in 2009 as well.

Made the Wearwolf female/male on the game called: Walking Dead (Was an admin there)

An Admin on Pokemon Glow when it was owned by someone else.

and many other games that I can't remember from the past...

Why you want to be admin/what does it mean to be a GM:
    To help those who need my help, but will not use my powers for anything bad. I love teaching those how to play a Naruto game.

A GM is a game Moderator who helps when players ask questions about how to train, how to find this NPC, and what not. Sometimes some of them are kept a secret. Or what level you have to be to become some type of Hokage/akatsuki member once you hit a level and leave your village. (Ect)

Game moderators do not enforce rules as an owner, but simply follow those who are above them.

How long can you be on per day:
    Everyday of the week for you guys. I do not get off much. But I do have work in the morning to afternoons Monday, wednesday, friday, and sunday's.
    10-12 Hours if you need me.

Would you ban a friend if they were breaking rules:

I would certainly have to, due to the fact even if they are my friend, I cannot hold any mercy for wrong doers. I do the simple: Warn, Warn, then ban. I cannot follow off my rules with the powers that are attained. I play fair and never cheat.

What do you do when a person kills an NPC:
    I would have to ask the person why did they do it? and if that NPC was important, I would not act alone, I will have to warn the player, then talk to another GM about the situation. Though I do not want to be cruel about it and ban them, I just want to make them understand, that if you are killing an NPC in a non-Player kill zone, that it is illegal. IF we find out again, you could be possible for ban.

Small side note:

I do not abuse my powers to to the fact that it would be rude. I am always nice and listening to people who ask questions due to experience of the moves, tests in game, and the Manga that I follow. I look forward to working with you guys. :]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:48 am